YOUR FUTURE WITH US
As a working student / student of Packaging Technology
Focus on developing a packaging for a flow sensor
TESTA Analytical Solutions is a small, up-and-coming company with ambitious goals. We provide scientists around the world with state-of-the-art technology in the field of materials science. We offer many exciting topics for project and/or final theses.
We are looking for committed, independently working students (m/f) for working student activities and theses:
- Packaging development and design
- As part of your internship / bachelor thesis, you will independently develop sustainable packaging concepts and implement them successfully
- Your focus is especially on the promotion of recyclability: We focus on the use of monomaterials instead of composite materials
- Last but not least, our teams will support you in general day-to-day business, for example in large-scale technical trials.
- Duration of employment 6 to 24 months for working students / 3 months for Bachelor thesis
We offer you:
- Demanding activities and individual challenges
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Professional and personal preparation for your professional future
- Extensive mentoring for final and project work
- Flexible working hours
- Small team, location Teltow
- Appropriate remuneration / 3 months scholarship for Bachelor thesis
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further inquiries, Mr. Carlo Dessy is at your disposal under the number +49 3328 331 22 54.